9.03.2010

140

relapse, relapse, fall back. don't crash. green and blue, purple and red, shook and broken, left for dead. pick it up, find your center, inject it in, sweet like november. sinking in, feeling light, eyes are blurry, nothing in sight. falling deeper, can't get up, left for dead, fucked. take it back, turn the dial, relapse again, for a while. days are years, seconds are miles, where did you go, deprived of your smile. sweet and heavy, broken glass, breathe it in, don't go fast. tripping, stumbling, earths a shaking. fall to the ground, reawaken. all alone, nothing left, close your eyes, take a breath. gasp for air, choke and die, don't you wish you never lied.

turn around, count to three, seconds are up, what do you see.
i saw my life pass me by, i waited around hoping to die.
clock ticking, mind melting, (too many noises to hear my own voice! going insane, rip out my veins, cut off my voice, slice open my heart, take what you want, i have no need for these parts.) get the fuck out after your done, turn around start to run. starting at the top never look down, if i do this again ill be dead in the ground.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment