9.23.2010

214

welcome to my world, i get to lay on panties tonight.
so how is everything? everything alright?
cut to it, rewind lets back track.
Number one: Make detachable fingertips.
Number two: Go to roses and buy a halloween black sheet and ''thumbtack that mutha fucka with a damn shoe.''
Number three: paint my brain melting waves at the stop light via opticals.
for now i forgot the fourth somehow. i would love to rip these damn nails off and run free into the wyld. eating a damn buffalo and maybe some triggions. this always gets me, seeing, hearing, watching, touching. pawpaw. i cant think in this position, im going crazy fucking up my addition. if that addiction chilled on the sly i could gleetgleet banggg, on the side. eh i'll just break my neck and chew this pillow until i suffocate and die where i spilled marinara sauce. this bitch is smelling catliter with corn, why do people not do drugs again. america, for real, you are stupid. fu ck. i'm tyred. going to the watering hole and finding my coffin to get into before the sunrises...apparently.


"sea green, red arrow.
swirled together, brushed with yellow.
add some white, tint of black.
mush it together, stick it out.
twist the darkness, breathe in in in.
focus everywhere conceal the outskirts.
time is twisted, lock my eye.
shut if open, no sleep tonight."

No comments:

Post a Comment