9.06.2010

630





dear subconscious, remember when you spoke those words
''i am never going to walk on that path again''
no, mhm...well what about when you said,
''that was a mistake that i will grow from and never relive it''
wow, youre a piece of shit. what are you good for?
other than murdering my body and sacrificing my brains
whats that? you also are selling all my vital organs on the black market, how clever. how very clever you are, i bet you've been thinking about this plan for some time now. well if you ever want to take a walk down a dark alley in the middle of november, let me know. i love the color red, mixed with an offset purple and splattered black.

back to reality:
two papers, one quiz, two projects, one menu, three short stories, and five chapters. i'd rather be listening to the smiths radio on last.fm and eating my cats upper and lower intestines with these cute chopsticks i just painted. i could inhale and consume the fumes/chemicals to die on top of lucifer's rotting carcass for my mother to find. her face would be beautiful at the sight of her only daughter and favorite black demon dead cat. smanger is my favorite of all favorite emotions. its raw and true, black and blue, wilted and frigid. what could be better? exactly, sew your eyes closed and drink super glue. before i cut any deeper would you like me to end this now? no one asked me that, why didn't i have that choice? i want this to be so slow and painful, almost as if its in slow motion for years and years. maybe you can grow old as i torture you and desolate your body. one can only hope so. i can only imagine what you taste like. id like to experience that soon, i bet your brain taste just like penne ala vodka, yum. im in the mood for you alright, the mood for you to be fucking dead and quenching my hunger. helping someone other than yourself for once you slimy useless insignificant human.


No comments:

Post a Comment